Thursday, January 26, 2012

Paragraph Breaks

Hello all. I've had several complaints about the problem of paragraph breaks not existing in my recent posts. Aaargh. I am aware of the problem. Sadly, ever since Blogger last updated itself in order to serve me better, it's been failing to register paragraph breaks. Apparently my browser is no longer supported, presumably because it has settings that don't allow Google to hack directly into my central nervous system in order to analyze the contents of my brain to power AdSense. I've tried a lot of different ways of trying to get it to recognize my para-breaks, but so far, no dice. I'll keep looking into it.

UPDATE: This should be fixed now. Adding the html code seems to have worked.

2 comments:

  1. If it won't let you use "return," maybe you could leave four or five spaces where you want a new paragraph. It won't be quite as good as the normal separation between paragraphs, but at least there will be some visual separation. Or maybe it will even let you leave 100 spaces, or however many you need to get to the next line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you edit the HTML? Just use 'p' between < and > at the start of a paragraph (comments wouldn't let me type the tag as is).

    ReplyDelete

Please observe these guidelines when commenting:

We want to host a constructive but civil discussion. With that in mind we ask you to observe these basics of civilized discourse:

1. No name calling or personal attacks; stick to the argument, not the individual.

2. Assume the goodwill of the other person, especially when you disagree.

3. Don't make judgments about the other person's sinfulness or salvation.

4. Within reason, stick to the topic of the thread.

5. If you don't agree to the rules, don't post.

We reserve the right to block any posts that violate our usage rules. And we will freely ban any commenters unwilling to abide by them.

Our comments are moderated so there may be a delay between the time when you submit your comment and the time when it appears.